Bach Flower Remedies are the original form of Flower Essence Therapy, which Dr. Edward Bach discovered.
Flower Essence Therapy is a natural remedy which uses diluted sun infusions of 38 different flowers. Flower buds are exposed to the sun for several hours in a bowl of spring water. This creates the mother tincture, which is then diluted to form the stock bottle sold commonly in stores. Each flower remedy is used alone or in conjunction with other remedies. Each flower is believed by advocates to impart specific qualities to the remedy. They are typically specifically prepared by a naturopath or other healer for each client to meet his/her individual needs. These flower remedies are used primarily for emotional and spiritual conditions, including but not limited to depression, anxiety, insomnia, and stress. Every product offered by Herbs Etc is thoroughly vetted by our staff of experts to ensure its effectiveness and health value. Only products that meet our expectations and high level of standards are offered In our store.
The best-known Bach Flower Remedy is Five Flower Remedy, a pre-blended combination of Rock Rose, Impatiens, Clematis, Star of Bethlehem and Cherry Plum remedies. Five Flower, formerly known as Rescue Remedy, earned its name because the ingredients are believed to relieve acute stress, anxiety, and panic attacks, especially in emergencies. Those ingredients are:
- Rock Rose
- Great for cases when one is feeling urgency and danger. Rock Rose is the main ingredient in the Five Flower Remedy that makes it perfect for treating panic attacks. Whenever one is feeling intense fear or feeling that the mind is threatened, this the best solution.
- For whenever someone finds themselves wanting to hurry things, wanting to do things quickly, wanting to get well at once, to be out and about again, this ingredient is best for treating irritability and quick tempers. Impatiens is also a great pain reliever.
- Use Clematis to combat all sleepy, drowsy, listless states. When the someone loses interest in things they normally take pleasure or is experiencing feelings of indifference and acute lack of enthusiasm, this is the best natural solution.
- Star of Bethlehem
- The Star of Bethlehem is the ingredient in the Five Flower Remedy that helps treat shock, grief and distress. This is the ingredient that helps make the Rescue Remedy a popular natural remedy after life’s toughest times.
- Cherry Plum
- Cherry Plum is a wonderful way to help treat symptoms of desperation, feelings of not having control, delusions, obsessive fear and lack of impulse control. Many people are thrilled when they find out that there is a natural solution to these problems.
Why Herbs Etc?
Herbs Etc carries the original 38 Bach Flower Remedies as well as over one hundred North American Flower Remedies. Come in and see us!